I went to the Water park🌊

Me and my sister Ellis, Liam and my mom went to the waterpark it was really fun there. It was awesome I also went down a few water slides. I got ice cream and it was really good I said that it was awesome it was. I went down a very big water slide it was so fun! The lifeguard said, “ The pool is closing come and get refunds” so we did.

There was a few Hospital members helping. Thankfully he was rushed to the hospital. It was so so so so scary it wasn’t fun to see. At least I got ice cream.  Anyways we had to get out because it was closing and we thankfully got a refund so we got are money back then we went in the hotel pool it was fun.🍨

Ellis and Liam had to go it was very sad.   We went back in the hotel. At Least I got to see my cousins who I never get to see. It was fun to see them I got so happy I forgot  about that Ellis and Liam left. I went crazy because I saw my two year old cousin. We played with his trucks. He really likes trucks and stuff.

The next day we went to the ice cream shop. I had chocolate mixed with strawberry with a cherry and whipped cream. It was very very good then I ate the cherry it was also good. I like ice cream I mostly like chocolate it’s really good and also try chocolate syrup on the chocolate ice cream double chocolate.

After the ice cream i had a brain freeze. It made my brain cold. I remembered that it’s warm outside so I ran outside. It made my brain feel better. Then I was playing with my cousins in the hall we were running a lot. It made me tired so I sat down on the couch right next to the elevator and I drank some water. Then I went to the room to watch the sunset. My grandma said lets go to the beach for a better view. Later I said, “Let’s go back now it’s 7:03,” so we went back to the hotel.🏨

2 Comments

1. sons like you loooooooove ice cream !

and way did the pool close?

I like how you ended with a sun set!

2. Carrie - JD’s mom

That sounds like a scary experience at the water park, but also a great day in the end! I really like how you included the highs and the lows of the day.