I Went to Texas

We were driving to Texas it took us a few hours to get there. We finally got there then we went in the hotel. We slept at the hotel for 1 day. Then we went to my little cousins house  for the night in texas it was my first time seeing her I said, “Mom who’s that?” she said it’s your little cousin.

Then we had to get back to that hotel. We slept again then I said, “Wheres dad?” I asked. Mom said, “He’s getting breakfast at the store.” I then said, “Ok.” Then we went to the store and got sandwiches for lunch. 

After lunch we went to the gas station for gas for the car. We also got a few snacks for me and my sister. We ate one snack at the hotel.

The hotel was cool it had a couch that can turn into a bed. It also had a parent room where my mom and dad get to sleep in. It was cool. Me and Peyton my sister slept on the couch. It was cool to be on.

Then we went to my grandmas house to eat dinner and play board games. They were laughing because the main thing for the game flew far away somewhere. I don’t know where. But we had to go back to our house. So I said, “Bye.” She said bye back to me.