Dogs are amazing!

A protective dog is showing a natural behavior when he reacts in an aggressive way if he feels you’re in danger. Dogs are awesome because they, are loyal, protective and are popular! This is important because sometimes dogs take care of you instead of you taking care of the dog.

The first reason dogs are awesome pets is because they are loyal. If you are lonely you and have a dog they will listen to you. If you are not home and you have a dog it will most likely guard your home. domestic dogs are descended from wolves, which man once took in and tamed with shelter and food in return for them acting as guard dogs. This proves that dogs are loyal, so you should get 1 today! 

The second reason dogs are awesome pets is because they are protective. If you are not at home and you have a dog then it will protect your home. If a robber comes in your house then the dog will scare him\her away. For example I have a little cousin who has a big dog and it always follows him. This shows how dogs are protective. 

The third reason dogs are awesome pets is because they are popular. For example, if you brought your dog to school everybody would want to pet your dog. This playful, friendly,  loyal animal will make great companions, and they become obedient. A third of ALL households around the world have a dog. This proves that dogs are popular.

Dogs are awesome because they,are loyal, protective and are popular! This is important because dogs are loyal, protective, and popular. I encourage you to get a dog.

3 Comments

1. Hi Johnny it’s Reese and I agree that dogs are protective because my dog Cooper follows me and my mom around 24/7! I also agree that dogs are loyal because my dogs listens to me all the time!

2. Your point about dogs makes me think that I should get a dog after hearing that wants me to get a dog. I also think its very clear.

3. I agree with protective because my Dogs protect me.I also agree because my Dogs listen to me.